Are you an expert at building and executing strategies involving new business outreach? Then Simantel is looking for you! We need a Marketing Manager to collaborate with the Brand Manager and agency team to support the company’s business development initiatives building new and targeted business relationships.
Stuff you'll do:
- Focus on the growth of new relationships and new business.
- Work with the agency team to create and execute on the new business plan, targeting specific industries, clients and influencers.
- Assist in creating and implementing outreach and engagement strategies to acquire new business.
- Create and manage a library of support materials for proposals and reviews, including agency information, capabilities, bios, boilerplate RFI/RFP language, presentation templates and case studies.
- Help to increase awareness for Simantel’s knowledge, existing client work, and current campaigns to specific targets.
- Research and collect intelligence on target companies, including important news, contacts, key areas of need and any insights valuable to the new business engagement process.
- Work with research team to collect and maintain relevant research on targeted clients and industry needs, challenges and opportunities.
- Use the content created and curated by the Brand Manager to help Simantel directly target specific contacts
- Help research and determine common tools to be used in business development activities.
- Help leaders and agency team prep and plan for upcoming new business meetings.
- Assist in responding to all requests for information about the agency.
- Help to develop and implement the process for RFP response.
- Collaborate with the leadership team and resource manager to secure the resources required to deliver on proposals and new business needs.
- Proactively escalate observations, opportunities, challenges and insights to the Leadership and Management teams.
- Share newsworthy content with the agency to spark conversations with client and industry leaders.
Stuff you'll need:
- BS in Communications, Marketing, Business or Public Relations
- 3-5 years proven business marketing experience
- Ability to measure and optimize business development activities
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- Understand how relationships, networking and consulting build business
- Understand marketing strategies and planning
- Positive attitude, proactive team player
- Agile thinker
- Problem solver
- Organized, multi-tasker
- Strong interpersonal skills
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States for any employer. Employer sponsorship of work visa is not available for this position.